Whether it’s hair, beard and mustache transplantation, the method used today in these methods of transplantation is the Fue method.
Fue (Follicular Unit Extraction)
This technique is the process of removing the hair follicles in the donor area without using surgical knives using individual micro-motor special punches.
Before Beard Transplantation (FUE) Surgery;
- FUE beard transplantation method provided by extracting of roots one by one with the help of a micromotor.
- The hair roots should be transferred to the area where beard transplantation will be done with the help of micromotor at the same angle without disturbing the natural shape as it should be.
- The hair roots are transplanted without an incision on the skin. In this way, more comfortable beard transplantation is applied.
- The most important consideration is to adjust the direction of the hair follicles very well when transplantating the beard.
- Bread must be transplanted according to the direction of the patient’s mustache.
After Beard transplantation (FUE);
- At first, there will not be any scars. This is what makes the patient most happy.
- There is no pain and hurt when extracting hair roots.
- Transplanted beard will grow one by one.