What is hair transplantation?
Hair transplantation is the process of transplantation of extracted hair is taken by special methods between the two ears (nape area) of the hair to the hairless area.
Hair Transplant Methods
The most advanced methods of hair transplantation today: Follicular Unit Transplantation FUT and Follicular Unit Extraction are shortly FUE.
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
This technique is the process of removing the hair in strips from the nape area where the hair follicles are located. (currently, this method is not used unless required)
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
This technique is the process of removing the hair follicles in the donor area without using surgical knives using individual micro-motor special punches.
- There will not be any scars in the extraction area.
- All extracted roots can be transplanted and 95% of the roots are grown.
- No tension
- Hair grows naturally.
- The desired shape can be given.
- It can be transplanted with hair taken from the neck and chest.
- Transplantation can be done easily in places such as burning, scarring
- When the transplantation is done, the second procedure can be done after 4 months.
- Suture and surgical knives are never used.
- Eyebrow, beard, and mustache can be transplanted.
- 15 days of heavy sports should be avoided.
- You can return to work without any problem the day after the operation.
Before the operation of hair transplantation (FUE);
- After the hair is shaved, local anesthesia is performed.
- Roots are extracted from the nape with FUE method.
- Roots are grouped and counted as single, double and triple.
- The front hairline is drawn by joint decision with our patient.
- The slots (channels) in which the hair follicles are placed will be opened.
- The transplantation of roots as the last stage.
- The patient is dressed and the transplantation process is completed
- Lasts between 5 and 7 hours in total
After Hair Transplantation (FUE);
- Keep away from water contact for 3 days from the date of transplantation.
- The first wash is done by us and explained.
- On the 10th day, crusting occurs during the washing phase it will crumble. The neck will be completely healed.
- On the 15-30th day, 60% of the transplanted hair is lossed. (This is a loss that is required and expected, no need to worry)
- On the 60th day, your hair begins to grow out, not to be lossed for a lifetime.
- You start to get a view of your hair on the 120th day.
- At 6th months, 80% of your hair is completely grown out, you have reached naturalness.
- The remaining 20% will be completed until the 8th month.